A simple program for your burning needs
Pros & Cons:
BurnAware Free is probably the prettiest in the interface department for this collection and offers a step-by-step procedure for your burning projects. It is now probably one of the most popular free CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc burning software available for Windows.
Using BurnAware Free Edition you can easily create and burn Audio and MP3 CD, Data and DVD-Video disc, ISO and Cue Image, erase or format rewritable disc, copy your CD or DVD to ISO image. This software is for personal home use only.
A launch window lets you choose the type of project you want and leads you through the process to completion. Navigating your directories is easy with BurnAware's file management system and adding files is as simple as highlighting them and hitting a button. BurnAware offers enough features for most burning projects including burn data, bootable and multi-session discs, burn audio, video and MP3 discs, create and burn ISO/CUE/BIN images, copy discs to ISO images and erase rewritable discs.
Sometimes you just need a simple program for your burning needs and don't need all the extra features of a paid application.
- All media types (CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc) including Double Layer
- All current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA) including AHCI
- UDF/ISO9660/Joliet file systems (any combination)
- On-the-fly writing (no staging to hard drive first)
- Verification of written files
- Multi-session DVD-RW/DVD+RW
- Unicode CD-Text (tracks and disc)
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 Bit), .Net framework is NOT required.
BurnAware Free was reviewed by Gizmos Freeware on